The Crypto Weekend was bloody as hell!
📉Market Movers 📈
- Almost US$250 billion has been wiped from the cryptocurrency market since last week, Bitcoin and other crypto are touching lowest levels since the first weeks of the year.
- BTC Fear and Greed Index is now at 11, Extreme Fear
- On the early hours of Monday Bitcoin is fighting to keep the $34k line while the whole market is full of uncertainty, if correlation is a thing the only hope is a positive trading day
- A lot of ADA news during the weekend and a lot of developments revealed to come shortly including a promising DEX and a Stablecoin
- LINK Dipped below the $10 line for the first time in 18 months
- For the first time since 2014, Bitcoin (BTC) has formed a sixth consecutive bearish weekly candlestick
- As the crypto market worsens, the Shiba Inu falls to a seven-month low.
- BTC touched the $32k region
- The Luna Foundation Guard (LFG) said on Monday that it will lend hundreds of millions of dollars in bitcoin and the stablecoin UST to protect the latter’s peg during a period of market turbulence
- According to Glassnode, the Bitcoin market appears to be reverting its gains since January, as whales may be fleeing and selling on centralized exchanges
- Binance TR, the Turkish branch of cryptocurrency exchange Binance, has issued a warning to investors in the region about an ongoing scam involving bogus Binance-branded billboards and hoardings.
- Once again liquidation numbers are a carnage as in the last 24 hours more than $260 million was liquidated to over 69,000 traders
- On Tuesday cryptocurrency exchange KuCoin revealed that it had raised $150 million in a fundraising round led by Jump Crypto
- NBC News Reported that Over 100k cubans are now using and investing in Cryptocurrencies
- In Xiamen and Guangzhou, China, digital yuan can now be used on buses, trains, and public transit cards
- Japanese used automobile exporting company SBI Motor has announced that XRP and Bitcoin will soon be accepted as payment methods
- At the upcoming GST Council, Indian officials are anticipated to go heavy on crypto, imposing a 28 percent goods and services tax on cryptocurrencies
- The Argentinian central bank has announced a prohibition on the use of digital assets in the banking system.
- In Louisville, Kentucky, a home was acquired for $65,000 in bitcoin, making it the first real estate transaction in the city’s history.
- Kevin Sekniqi, COO of Avalanche AVAX is skeptical that Bitcoin will be able to maintain its position as the most popular cryptocurrency in the next 12-20 years given its current level of adoption and innovation
- Charles Hoskinson thinks that we are in bear market and there is nothing to do to make ADA price higher
- The NEAR Foundation is supporting Sankore, a Kenyan blockchain community that aims to educate and train blockchain engineers and analysts to help local enterprises expand.
- As more developers join the Cardano blockchain it keeps adding over 70 smart contracts per week
- NFT Market nosedives as well during the past week losing 30% on volume
- Avalanche has unveiled a $290 million incentive plan to encourage metaverse development.
- Nothing has happened yet… 🤖
- The Department of Justice (DOJ) has accused Luiz Capuci Jr., the CEO and co-founder of crypto mining and investment platform Mining Capital Coin (MCC), with “supposedly orchestrating a $62 million global investment fraud conspiracy.”
- ETH mining has passed BTC mining by $224M in April
- According to TradingView’s “Bitcoin Production Cost” indicator, Bitcoin has officially become more profitable to buy than mine for cryptocurrency miners as the cryptocurrency market has tumbled
🛠Tools & Links⛓
Nothing has happened yet… 🤖